Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Incesti French Gratis

Eva wanted something completely different ....


One of the sexiest women on the planet, Eva Mendez, she wanted to be a nun before she decided to acting. Eva Mendez (36), who do not like to talk about private living, in an interview to "confessed" saying it was a bit lacking in that went to the monastery because she wanted to help the poor and vulnerable, especially to his family. - We had a lot of money when I was growing up and I always told my mother that I'm going to buy a big house and car when I grow up. When I turned 10 years old my sister asked me to think that everything I buy lures when the nuns do not receive a salary. Then I gave up the plan - said Mendez. With 22 years Eve has noticed an agent who provided her first appearance in music videos, and one of the first was for the song "That's the way life is," the group Pet Shop Boys in 1996. The
Beauty and Health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment