Sunday, January 24, 2010

M Jak Miłóść

* MAURITANIA 2010

Slajdowisko "MAURITANIA, THAT FLIES more dangerous than al-Qaeda "is a three-week (September 2010) adaptation to the rather unfriendly desert, stuffy and militarized nature of the country. In the shadow of the war with the African branch of al-Qaeda toyotami 4X4 trails traverse, which once followed the Paris-Dakar rally. Bissap luscious drink, to eat meat give me a camel. I do not understand why so many people are uncomfortable wearing bubu. I admire the beauty treatments of the local women. Telepi world's longest train. I watch a unique blend across the Arab-African Negro. Drowning in garbage and the ubiquitous dust, furiously odganiam from flies. I know I'm in a real third world, who are not eager to change. And all the emotionally telling and showing the pictures, many of which had to do with concealment.
(very well received premiere took place quite recently, because the travel during the festival, "Windmills" in Racibórz, October 23, 2010 - link to the relationship TV )
------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

0 comments:

Post a Comment